It was the start of one of those perfectly mediocre days until we went outside. Apparently while I slept yesterday UCLA levitated to the end of the world. Walking down the hill around what was once Drake Stadium gave us a captivating vista of absolutely nothing. It was a scene out of The Neverending Story except not hilarious. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me and the fog had cleared by the time calc was over. I think I need to start carrying it with me at all times. Other recently-missed Polaroid moments include:
- A chalk drawing of the outline of a small person garnished the side of path by Rieber yesterday afternoon. It was labeled Midget died here.
- The floor display of the right elevator in Hedrick Summit briefly read "Q" as we were returning from lunch.
- The fattest squirrel of all time catapulted itself across our path this morning.
- An old guy and a youngish woman both walking tiny dogs. The dogs started staring each other down and everything was motionless for about ten seconds. Finally their owners awkwardly said hello to each other.
- Some guy who looked exactly like me.
This happens several times daily and now I can say sans exaggeration that I hate bikes with every fiber of my being. Those remorseless baby-killing terrorist machines.
No comments:
Post a Comment