Thursday, March 6, 2008

Aftermath

Today we had discussion for PIC10a:

The TA walked in and stood in the front of the room, looked down at the floor for a few seconds, then started laughing. "I was about to ask you if you had any questions from lecture."

"Any explanation?"

"None. They'll tell me what is going on eventually. For now let's just assume that there will still be a final exam and this homework is actually due."


So now I don't know if I'm supposed to go to lecture tomorrow or not. I guess I won't because Rogawski has cancelled Calc tomorrow. And I don't want to be alone in 4216 W. G. Young with that other guy...


UPDATE: An email I just received:

Dear PIC 10A student,

Professor Chris Anderson will be assuming the role of instructor for all
sections of PIC 10A for the remainder of the quarter. In lecture this
Friday, March 7, he'll give details about the course plan for the rest
of the quarter.

No comments: